CANGRIP strain relief wire connectors are used to insulate and seal control cabinets from water and dust ingress where wires and tubing enter the cabinet. Also known as cord grips or cable grips, CANGRIP connectors are IP68 and IP69, NEMA 4, 4X and 6. CANGRIPS are available in all NPT sizes 3/8" to 1". Wire outlet is either dome or flex. Submersible, rugged construction for a liquid tight seal.
• Miniature Liquid-Tight Cord Grip.
• Durable and Reliable Design.
• Corrosion Resistant.
• Temperature Range: Operational from -40°C to +100°C.
• Multiple Colors Available for Plastic. Consult Factory.
• All Versions Designed to Meet NEMA 4, NEMA 4x and NEMA 6 / IP68 and IP69 Specifications.
• Nylon Plastic Housing Material.
• Nickel Plated Brass Metal Housing Material.
• Neoprene Grommet Material.
• Wire Diameter Range: .157" - .984" For Strain Relief and .157" - .709" For Flex.